Rooms at Our Historic Inn in Provincetown
While staying at Admiral’s Landing, our bed and breakfast on Cape Cod, you’ll enjoy our recently renovated guestrooms, all thoughtfully appointed with private baths (some with air-jetted spa tubs), fireplaces, refrigerators, and high-speed wireless Internet access. After a day of exploring all that P-Town has to offer, return to your comfortable accommodations at the inn and the promise of a peaceful night’s sleep and fresh-baked goodies for your breakfast before starting the next day’s adventure.
The links below will show you more of each room.
All of the Main House rooms feature queen beds, seasonal fireplaces and private bathrooms. Rooms 3 & 5 have newly updated spa bathrooms with radiant floor heat and spa tubs.
- Room 1: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom, First Floor off of the Lobby
- Room 2: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom, First Floor Overlooking the Peal St. Patio
- Room 3: The Admiral’s Quarters: Queen Bed, Updated Private Spa Bathroom with Radiant Floor Heat and Spa Tub, Second Floor Overlooking the Peal St. Patio
- Room 5: Queen Bed, Updated Private Spa Bathroom with Radiant Floor Heat and Spa Tub, Second Floor with Dormer Windows Overlooking Bradford St.
- Room 6: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom, Cathedral Ceiling, Second Floor with a view of The Pilgrim Monument
These rooms feature amenities such as spa bathrooms, kitchenettes or wet bars and seasonal fireplaces.
- Studio Aft: King Bed, Kitchenette, Large Rainfall Shower with Bench, First Floor
- Studio Forward: Queen Bed, Kitchenette, Fireplace, First Floor
- WAVES Penthouse: King Bed, Spacious Seating, Bathroom Radiant Floor Heat, Spa Tub and Separate Rainfall Shower, Wet Bar, Second Floor Overlooking Pearl St.
- Private Baths (Some with air-jetted tubs and/or spa showers.)
- Seasonal Fireplaces: In All Rooms
- A/C and Ceiling Fans
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Alarm Clocks with iPod docking
- Freshly Baked Expanded Continental Breakfast
- Garden Patio
- 220 Volt Electric Car Charging Outlet – just bring your cord
Although we LOVE pets, we cannot accommodate them in our guest rooms. We own a small Jack Russell terrier named Ruby. For those with allergies, rest assured that Ruby does not enter any guest rooms.