Rooms & Rates at Our Historic Inn in Provincetown
While staying at Admiral’s Landing, our bed and breakfast on Cape Cod, you’ll enjoy our recently renovated guestrooms, all thoughtfully appointed with private baths (some with air-jetted spa tubs), fireplaces, refrigerators, and high-speed wireless Internet access. After a day of exploring all that Ptown has to offer, return to your comfortable accommodations at the inn and the promise of a peaceful night’s sleep and fresh-baked goodies for your breakfast before starting the next day’s adventure.
20% DISCOUNT ON WEEK-LONG STAYS
November 1 – December 28, 2017 and January 2 – April 19, 2018
*OFFERS CANNOT BE COMBINED
**The Main House has been recently updated and renovated. All of the Main House rooms have a Queen bed and a fireplace. Rooms 3 & 5 have new spa bathrooms and Room 3 has increased in size.
The links below will show you more of each room.
The Cottage has been removed and replaced with a new 3-room building. These rooms feature amenities such as spa bathrooms, kitchenette or wet bar and fireplaces.
New Cottage: Open Year-round.
Located in a smaller building behind the main house.
- Studio Aft: King Bed, Kitchenette, Fireplace, Large Rainfall Shower with Bench, Private Entrance
- Studio Forward: Queen Bed, Kitchenette, Fireplace, Private Entrance
- WAVES Penthouse: King Bed, Fireplace, Air-jetted Pedestal Tub and Separate Rainfall Shower, Wet Bar, Fireplace, Private Entrance
- Private Baths (Some with air-jetted tubs and/or spa showers.)
- Fireplaces: In All Rooms
- A/C and Ceiling Fans
- Wi-Fi High-speed Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- HDTV Cable
- Alarm Clocks with iPod docking
- Freshly Baked Expanded Continental Breakfast
- Garden Patio
- Private Courtyard
- Gas Grill for Barbecuing
- FAX service
- 220 Volt Electric Car Charging Outlet – just bring your cord
Although we love PETS, we cannot accommodate them.
There is a kennel in town:
Provincetown Pet Resort, 79 Shank Painter Road, Provincetown, 508.487.7900